Question about RCA RTD205 System
This is taken out of a manual for the 209.
Is this the MP3 player that comes with unit?
if so then go down this list and see if helps
Troubleshooting (mp3 Player)
The player does not turn on when PLAY button pressed.
• Battery may be inserted incorrectly.
• Battery may be empty.
Skipping tracks or bad sound quality?
• Repeat or random function may be activated.
• There may be strong magnetic fields (e.g. too close to TV) near the unit.
• Low Battery level. Replace with new one.
Cannot perform playback?
• LOCK function may be activated.
• There may be no mp3 tracks in the card or internal memory.
• Memory Card may be damaged.
Cannot playback tracks on the player
• Make sure audio tracks are encoded in the mp3 or Windows Media formats at supported
bitrates.Bitrates support by the player: mp3 – 32 to 320 kbps
• WMA files may be DRM protected and you don’t have the proper rights (license) to play the
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2012 | Craig 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater...
Jan 03, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 21, 2009 | Samsung HT-Q40 System
Aug 16, 2009 | RCA RT2500 System
Mar 23, 2009 | Panasonic SC-PT660 Theater System
Jul 16, 2008 | Sony DAV-X1 System
Feb 26, 2008 | RCA RT2350 System
Jun 11, 2007 | RCA RTD205 System
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: