Question about Televison & Video
It shows in manual connection can be made TV to sat but does not say how to add it to memory and store it.
Allowed a reinstallation and run through digital and analouge settings, which I didn't find too clear at first.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2017 | ZTE Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2017 | Televison & Video
Apr 21, 2012 | Televison & Video
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Dec 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 23, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 02, 2009 | Samsung SPN4235 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Sep 01, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 2333HD 23 in. LCD TV
Sep 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2008 | Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 - ATSC HDTV...
Jan 20, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!