Question about Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
Assuming you have Win XP, please follow these steps:
1. Remove QB from Control Panel>Add/remove programs.
2. First rename all folders of Intuit. rename Intuit to Intuit-old from the following locations.
4. Then install quickbooks using quickbooks.msi . You will find quickbooks.msi in the foll location:
>right click on ur QB disc and click open/explore.
>Double click on QBooks folder and run quickbooks.msi and follow the wizard.
If you still get any more issues, please reply with following:
1. Which windows version you are using ?
2. Are you installing QB for the 1st time on this computer?
3. Did you install any other software rrecently ?
P.S : this issue may also be because of Microsoft .NET framework on your computer. PLease help me with your reply to help you.
Posted on Nov 27, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2012 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
Aug 02, 2011 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
Jan 04, 2011 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
May 17, 2010 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
Jan 11, 2010 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
Jan 06, 2009 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
May 05, 2008 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
Apr 15, 2008 | Intuit QuickBooks Premier 2008 (3-User...
Nov 22, 2017 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2008: Windows
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: