Question about SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
1. Find a USB port on your computer usually it has a 3 pronged logo on it
2. plug it in, it will only fit in one way its a rectangle.
3. your computer if running on an operating system made after windows 98 will auto detect these jump or thumb drives.
4. you can browse to this new memory using my computer on a PC or by using finder on a MAC.
to copy files the easiest way i know to do so on both PCs and MACs is to select the files off of the source and drag and drop (or copy and paste them) to your new 8GB drive.
5. once you can see the files on the USB drive open them so you know the file is there and not a short cut.
You should strongly consider buying a second back up like an external had drive. you should have 2 back-ups of critical files.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Oct 20, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Feb 22, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Feb 07, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Jan 02, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: