Question about SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
1. Find a USB port on your computer usually it has a 3 pronged logo on it
2. plug it in, it will only fit in one way its a rectangle.
3. your computer if running on an operating system made after windows 98 will auto detect these jump or thumb drives.
4. you can browse to this new memory using my computer on a PC or by using finder on a MAC.
to copy files the easiest way i know to do so on both PCs and MACs is to select the files off of the source and drag and drop (or copy and paste them) to your new 8GB drive.
5. once you can see the files on the USB drive open them so you know the file is there and not a short cut.
You should strongly consider buying a second back up like an external had drive. you should have 2 back-ups of critical files.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2014 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jul 18, 2011 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 08, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Oct 20, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Feb 22, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: