Question about Gateway GT5426E Refurbished AMD Desktop Computer - AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz , 2GB DD
I am using Nero, how will a single command get the hard drive and 2 external burners to work simultaneous?
There is an option in Nero under the Burn tab which allows you to select an option to use multiple recorders...
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2014 | LG Electronics 8x Slim External Usb Dvd...
Connect the external hard disk drive to the computer. Make sure that the external hard disk drive is powered on.
2. Create a Windows 7 system repair disc. To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start Collapse this imageExpand this im, type create a system repair disc in the Start Search box, and then click Create a System Repair Disc in the Programs list.
Follow the instructions to create the disc.
3. Note You must have a CD or DVD burner to create a system repair disc.
4. Start an elevated command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start Collapse this imageExpand th, type command prompt in the Start Search box, right-click command Prompt in the Programs list, and then click Run as administrator.
5. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
6. Disconnect the external hard disk drive.
7. At the elevated command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Note This operation might fail. In this case, if you have to have access to recovery tools, use the Windows 7 system repair disc that you created in step 2.
8. Reconnect the external hard disk drive to the computer.
9. Start the Backup and Restore Wizard to back up your files and data to the external hard disk drive.
Hope this helps
Sep 26, 2012 | SmartDisk Crossfire Desktop (xf160f) 160...
Oct 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 26, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 530 Desktop Computer...
Apr 28, 2009 | Ahead Software AHEAD NERO 6.0 SUITE 3...
Jun 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2008 | Sony DW-G120A DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Dec 13, 2007 | LG CED 8120B CD-RW Burner
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: