- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
At this moment TV has to be ON (turn tv on by front panel)
3. continue with remote control pushing power button again and again and again SLOWLY
4. when the tv turns off then press enter to save your code.
One website (Thompsontv.com/zcodes.html), says that the setup code for a Zenith TV, using a Zenith universal remote, is one of the following numbers: 101, 142, 149, 177, 175.
If these numbers do not work, visit the Zenith website (Zenith.com) for contact info.
Hope this info helps you out. Please take a moment to rate this solution,using the rating system below. Thanks.
I own a One-for-All universal remote, and my booklet says the setup code for a Zenith TV ( without a built-in DVD or VCR) is one of the following numbers: 0017, 0092, 0178, 0463, 1265. I can not guarantee these numbers will work with your remote, but it is worth a try.