Question about Kitchen Appliances - Others

2 Answers

Have a corning ware countertop electric skillet. I need the skillet part. This particular item originally came with three parts. The bottom which is a seperate piece of corningware that heats up, the pan that cooks the food, and the lid. Bottom has electric run to it and temp setting all in one. The pan sits on this bottom and is removeable to allow just placing the skillet on the table for serving. The size has to be exact to be held securely on the heater. Skillet is square w/rounded corners and about 12"x12". Any leads on obtaining one would be nice

Posted by on

  • 1 more comment 
  • Anonymous May 16, 2009

    I have become the owner of a Corningware Electromatic Skillet, model P-12-ES, but have just the heating plate. My Corning browning dish fits on it perfectly. Can I use the browning dish? I lost the instructions for it many years ago.

  • frugalfro479
    frugalfro479 Apr 20, 2013

  • Anonymous Mar 23, 2014

    Need manual


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 6 Answers

In addition to what was said in the previous answer, EBay often sells plenty of the Corningware "skillet" casseroles. Usually is it best if the dish has a flat bottom as most of the Corningware casseroles produced in the 1980-90's had. Often the dishes will be referred to as the 10-inch models, even though the measurements from handle to handle is 12 inches. I hope this helps.

Posted on May 03, 2015

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 3 Answers

I think the poster is talking about an item called Corning Electromatic Skillet. These Corning Ware skillets can be found all over the internet like Ebay. The part that sits on the warming area part is not called a skillet but a casserole. Look for one that is 12" by 12". Comes in many patterns also. If interested here is a site that has one available. just search for Corning Electromatic skillet on that store. I think this is what the poster is talking about.

Posted on Mar 08, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a replacement removable inner cavity for a Bella 18QT oven roaster Model YORO-18.

You will need to contact the manufacturer for parts, this website doesn't sell parts, sorry.

Jan 09, 2017 | Bella Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

I have a Waring pro waffle maker wwm450pc & need to change the thermal fuse for it, the serial number for the part is please I'm going nuts trying to find the part :-(

im unsure but the part maybe able to be found on waring's website if they have one or you may call them to ask about the thermal fuse part from them

Jan 05, 2017 | Waring Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Change the batteries in my hand held can opener modelS1212

Put both thumbs in the center of the flat side (the bottom). Apply downward pressure and move your thumbs toward the "tail" of the can opener to slide the bottom off and reveal the battery compartment.

Sep 23, 2014 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Frigidaire dish washer

Dishwasher door gasket may damage.or the bottom inside the dishwasher have leakage on the solenoid s or the boiler connecting pipes.

Jun 28, 2014 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

I need a replacement cord for chefs mark 12 in 1 toaster oven combo tb1080

I could not locate the exact replacement power cord for your toaster oven. If the power cord is a plug -in type, you can look on line, do a search " small appliance power cords", but I'm not sure if you will be able to match up the correct cord. I think your best bet is to go to a local. old fashioned. hardware store or to a small appliance repair center. Take the original power cord with you to match it up.

May 29, 2014 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Appliances - Others Logo

Related Topics:

2,030 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts


Level 3 Expert

101516 Answers


Level 3 Expert

67800 Answers

Irene Tulloch

Level 2 Expert

449 Answers

Are you a Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides