Question about Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
I see the slot but i don't see how it will hold the cartridge.
Download the users guide for instructions:
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Turn on your Canon PIXMA MP150 printer. Lift the scanning unit and hold it open with one hand. Slide the support arm on the right side into the groove at the right front corner of the unit so that the scanning unit rests in an open position.
Apply pressure on the top front of the first Canon FINE ink cartridge with your finger until you feel the cartridge unlock within its slot. Pull it from the slot and set it aside for disposal.
Grasp the tape end hanging from the new replacement cartridge and remove it carefully from the cartridge without touching the ink nozzles or the gold electrical contacts.
Hold the cartridge by its sides in front of the slot with the electrical contacts facing away from you and the front of the cartridge angled down slightly.
Slide the cartridge carefully into the slot and then push up on the bottom front of the cartridge until you feel the cartridge lock into the slot with a click.
Repeat the replacement process with the second cartridge if you need to change it.
Lift the scanning until the support arm pulls out of the groove. Push the arm back into its original position
Aug 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 26, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and open the Paper Output Tray.
2. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover), then hold it open with the Scanning Unit Support on the right side.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
3. FINE Cartridge.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape gently.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
(E) Closed correctly
(F) Not closed correctly (the cover is tilted)
6. Lift the Scanning Unit (Cover) slightly to set the Scanning Unit Support back to its original position, and gently close the Scanning Unit (Cover).
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 18, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 11, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 04, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 15, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!