Question about Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
If it shows false paper jam error try these steps :
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Provo Craft Cricut Expression 2 Electronic...
May 06, 2012 | Nikon D40x Digital Camera
Jul 07, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2010 | Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speakers
May 10, 2010 | HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion Slimline...
Dec 08, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 v2.0
Aug 17, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2008 | AOpen MS-810 Computer Speakers
Apr 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!