Question about Whirlpool Pearl Navarre 7242 True Bathtub with Back Massage - 103558-100

1 Answer

Parts for my pearl corner tub

I got this tub from a plumber that owed me some money - it has the jets & faucet / drain but i need the pump and tubing/hoses he told me they had taken the part for another one before. I know i've been taken but can I git the parts to make this work & where to get them

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 68 Answers

Any plumbing suply house would have it. good luck

Posted on Feb 21, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a whirlpool tub and need to find some caps to cover the jets. Not sure what brand tub is, sides are all covered. Can you help?

try a plumbers shop as it is a whirlpool tub
you state that it is a whirlpool tub then you say don't know what brand of tub it is
whirlpool is a brand name
any way the plumbers display of bathroom units and tubs will help you as the jets used are generic and not specific for the tub

Nov 16, 2015 | Whirlpool Home

1 Answer

Pearl Trillium diverter and hand held shower

The faucets on your Pearl tub do not come from Pearl. They were supplied by the local plumber who installed the tub.
Go to your local plumbing store and match up what you have.

US Parts Center

Jan 04, 2014 | Maax Pearl By TRILLIUMbla Pearl Trillium...

1 Answer

I have a Lanark double spa with a Onga 23930 pump. The jets are not working and we think that maybe the pump has air in it. It is possible the it took air in when I was cleaning around the spa controls and...

fill the tub with water and then turn the pump on. Get under the tub next to the pump and loosen the union on the discharge of the pump until some water starts coming out. If you have an air lock this will relief that and the pump should start pushing water to the jets.

US Parts Center

Aug 22, 2011 | Pool & Spa

1 Answer

I need new trim parts to change from gold to nickle on a pearl jetted tub model 143391-1 trim rings handle light cover..ect.

go to you should be able to find the parts for your tub there.

Dec 16, 2010 | Whirlpool Pearl Navarre 7242 True Bathtub...

1 Answer

We have a kitchen faucet that is similar to this one, in that it has two different handles for hot and cold and there is no plate that the faucet and the two handles rest on. The problem is that when we...

I personally would not call this plumber back if that was his prognosis. Sounds like it might have a stripped thread you could possibly try some loctite on the portion of thread before tightening or just replace the unit especially if it has age on it's side. Good Luck..

Nov 26, 2010 | Delta Victorian T2755-NNLHP Bathroom Roman...

1 Answer

My grohe single handle pull-out faucet is leaking. can I fix it myself - I'm a woman that has never done this & the plumber can't come for a week

You need to wait for the plumber to take care of the faucet.
But I will tell you that Grohe has a lifetime warranty on parts.
It would cost you less to tell the plumber to remove the faucet
completely, and take it back to the wholesaler and install a new
one. It takes time, to take a faucet apart, then go get the parts,
then put it back together.

I say again, it's faster to replace a faucet ,than repair it.
And time is money.

All the best to you.


Nov 09, 2010 | Grohe Plumbing

1 Answer

My bath tub with jets hums and I can't find an access panel.

The pump is usually at the side/rear of the tub, opposite the drain, the faucets can be mounted anywhere, but usually over the drain. The panel could be tiled, and just grouted in, if it is not exposed, try tapping on it to see if it sounds different in spots. Who knows, it might just fall out. How about behind the back wall?? Closet? Access? There is no electrical parts in there to repair, Pretty sure it is just the motor. and a bunch of pipes glued together and stuck through the tub. Did you fill the tub with water before trying the jets? Just checking. Hope this helps.

May 15, 2010 | American Standard 2770.018w.020 Cadet...

1 Answer

Jet tub just wont start

well i''m a plumber and it wouldn't be one of our problems. most likely, the electrishians didn't hook power up to it, or they did it wrong and burn't it out.

Sep 19, 2009 | Jacuzzi EH0 / EH1 / EG9 Fuzion 6666 Corner...

1 Answer

Where do the knobs and faucet sit on the Sheriday drop in model?

I am not a plumber, but I do work on a lot of tubs. On most drop in tubs, the spout and water control valves are usually mounted on the decks of tubs, usually on the same side the drain is located (with the exception of center mount drains). Very few controls are mounted on the actual drop in tub unless they are already predrilled for them. Hope this helps.

Aug 23, 2009 | Home

Not finding what you are looking for?
Whirlpool Pearl Navarre 7242 True  Bathtub with Back Massage - 103558-100 Logo

Related Topics:

1,444 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Whirlpool Home Experts

Craig Butler
Craig Butler

Level 3 Expert

1723 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12744 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4345 Answers

Are you a Whirlpool Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides