Question about Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD Television
SOURCE: Akai CFTD2011
You need to repair the SMPS - - common problem! Open the back and locate the SMPS (Power Supply) On it you'll find a series of electrolytic caps with position numbers. Replace C31 (1000 25v), C32,35 both (1000 Uf 25v) and C33 (680 Uf 25) and you should be good as new...
Posted on Feb 03, 2008
SOURCE: flashing red lite..black screen
You have a defective power supply or another of the the processing board ... depends on the number of flashes ... please take to agent for complete diagnosis and repair
Posted on May 12, 2009
SOURCE: no owners manual for akai
I have one downloaded on my laptop and can email it to you. I don't want to display my email on this thread though. Any ideas how to communicate without displaying our info publicly?
Posted on Jun 05, 2009
Hi. If your Harmony remote has those discrete input commands, then you can test them out to see which input they all go to.
1. Update your remote (with the TV added as a device)
2. Press 'Devices' and select the TV
2. Go through all of the commands until you find any with the word 'Input' in the name, and test them. You might want to write down what inputs each of the commands goes to on the TV.
3. In the software, click 'Settings' next to the icon for your TV, and select 'Adjust inputs'.
4. Select method 2 (one button for each input), adjust the input list if you need to, and set the commands that you tested to the appropriate inuputs.
5. Update the remote and test your Activities.
Hope that helps you get yout Harmony setup!!
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2010 | Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Jul 30, 2008 | Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Mar 13, 2010 | Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Jun 21, 2009 | Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Mar 11, 2009 | Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Dec 01, 2007 | Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
Nov 19, 2007 | Akai CFTD2011 20 in. EDTV-Ready LCD...
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: