Question about Yahoo Mail
Please verify that what you are typing for your user id and password is correct. Check to make sure that your caps lock is off, and make sure you are typing your full email id (including the @yahoo.com part) when logging in.
If it still does not work, click the link below the login applet which says "Forget your ID or password?" This wizard will help you recover your username and password.
Hope this is of help and assistance to you. Don't forget to rate this solution, and have a good evening!
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 02, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 07, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 13, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Your problem is you cannot open your account so kindly follow this link. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=us&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F
1. Double click the link above
2. Click the word "I can't access my account."
3. Choose I forgot my password.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your yahoo id
6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code.
7. Click Next
8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration
9. Click next
10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above;
11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code;
12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account. If you forgot your yahoo password you can reset your password.
Mar 07, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 26, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 22, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 27, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 18, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 05, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 09, 2016 | Yahoo Mail
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: