Question about Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
I want to move outlook personal folders from pc to another pc
Export it first from outlook for a current copy making sure you check mark "include sub folders"- then copy it to the taget PC, then import it back on the new pc from import/export in Outlook.
Make sure you get all of the personal folders, contacts etc.
if you need the steps how to do it, here they are:
To export an individual Outlook folder, such as the Contacts folder or the Calendar folder, follow these steps:
1. On the File menu, click Import And Export.
2. Click Export To File, and then click Next.
3. In Create a file of type click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
4. In Select the folder to export from, click the folder you want to export. Click to select Include Subfolders if it applies, and then click Next.
5. In Save exported file as, click Browse to select the location of the .pst file to receive the data that you want to export. Or, type the path and file name, and then click Finish.
How to import .pst file data
To import a .pst file into Outlook, follow these steps: 1. On the File menu, click Import And Export.
2. Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
3. In Select the file type to import from, click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
4. In File to Import, click Browse to locate the .pst file that you want to import, and then click Next. If you know the path, type it in the box.
5. In Select the folder to import from, click the folder that contains the data that you want to import.
If the folder contains subfolders, and you want to include this data in the import process, click to select the Include Subfolders check box. If the destination for importing is the currently selected folder, click Import items into the current folder. Otherwise, click Import items into the same folder. This creates matching items in the destination folder that you select.
6. Click Finish.
and also try this link
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2015 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
on Mar 17, 2010 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
May 27, 2015 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Jul 17, 2014 | Microsoft Outlook 2010
Apr 13, 2013 | Microsoft Outlook Express
Jun 24, 2011 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Mar 06, 2010 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
Nov 14, 2009 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
Jul 20, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Jan 26, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: