Question about Orion FTDV2004 20 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
I have a TVCR 1321A lost the remote. The TV is locked in to the channels 003, 004 006, 010 and 013. How can I unlock all channels or get to the menu without a remote? If I must have a remote, what brand is best?
Try purchasing one of the cheap "All in One" universal remote control handsets.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
You need to press both volune controls at the same time and it will take you to the menu screen from ther you can yse the channel controls to do a channel scan and other adjustments. hope this helps
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2014 | TCL L32HDM11 32 Class Widescreen LCD HDTV...
Jul 12, 2012 | Televison & Video
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Dec 31, 2010 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Apr 21, 2009 | Jensen JER-323 Remote Control
Apr 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2009 | Daewoo DTQ-13P2FC 13" TV
Jan 01, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: