- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Remove the keyboard bezel with a flathead screwdriver.
2. Remove three screws securing the keyboard
3. Unplug the keyboard cable from the motherboard and remove the keyboard.
The internal RAM (memory) slot is located under the keyboard, right above the touch pad buttons.
-How to remove keyboard ( with pictures ) - http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/tamir/archive/2007/11/16/diy-how-to-replace-your-dell-latitude-d820-keyboard-for-only-13-99.aspx
hi you cannot download RAM , ram is part of the hardware on your laptop, you have to purchase sticks of ram from a computer shop and install it by removing the cover on the underside of the laptop, removing the old memory stick ( ram ) and inserting your new one, but make sure your laptop is capable of taking 4gig as some will already have the maximum amount of ram installed...hope this helps please vote thanks