Question about Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
You need to uninstall the keyboard drivers to solve this.
Please perform the following steps to get in to device manager.
1. Press "Windows" key and 'R" simultaneously to open the command window.
2. In the open dialog box type 'devmgmt.msc' and hit Enter.
3. A Window with the name 'Device Manager' opens.
4. Click on + sign beside the keyboard entry and a list of devices are shown.
5. Right click on the device and select uninstall.
6. Restart the computer.
The drivers are automatically installed from the Operating System after you restart the computer.
If the issue is still there, then enter into BIOS page by pressing F10 key or F2 key on the keyboard when you restart the computer.
In this page select restore all the settings to default. Save and exit.
This will fix the issue.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2013 | PC Laptops
Apr 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 12, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 701 Notebook
Jan 03, 2010 | MSI Wind U100-030US Laptop
Dec 08, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Dec 04, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3050-1733 Notebook
Mar 02, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A300-0CF035 Notebook
Aug 04, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 N100 CoreDT2080 VB PC Notebook
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!