What should i do reformat my 6610i nokis phone pls mail me at email@example.com
If you have any files that are important to you, make backups.
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your 6610i phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,
-Star key (*)
-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to switch on the 6610i phone.
DO NOT let go the three keys until you see the "formatting" screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your 6610i will now be at its original factory settings.
Dec 02, 2010 |
Nokia 6610i Cellular Phone