Whenever i try sending SMS on my phone, it always says "failed" or resend @ 10.30 or something like that. and when i see the details, it says that my memory is low, when in fact i have free 3 MB of memory in my phone and 30 MB more in my memory card. whats wrong? thanks so much. im unable to use my phone now. :c
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i recently send a msg and the msg sending is failed now that msg have gone to the outbox and i also try to resend but not working and there is no option to delete that outbox sms due to this a sms failed sign has come to my homescreen at upper side pls tell me how to delete that outbox sms
hi, i cant send text messages. whaen i send it it always resend and when i resend it it becomes failed. and when i click the details it says that General memory full close some applications and try again later.. What can i do ?
All you have to do is go to your message setting on your phone:
1. Open Messaging
2. On New message sellect options at bottom
3. Open settings
4. Open Text message, you should see: Message centre, message centre in use ect..
5. Open message centres this should go to next screen then open again, this screen should have : Message centre name & Message centre number (from your network provider you need to find out what is the message centres name & number are e.g in Australia it should be SMSC1 and number is +61411990001) then just manually enter these in there.
selct the memory to memory card (ie message memory) u are saying 15 mb is free in memory card but what about the phone memory.. got to message > options >settings>other settings> then select memory in use select phone meory and try to resend message again