Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
1 make sure the wireless adapter is on.. (laptops have on off buttons for wireless)
2 make sure the drivers are installed for card in laptop
if not reinstall them..
check in device manager look for ! or ? in there if you see unknown device or cannot start messages reinstalled that device..
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
1. You have an updated Easy Setup Key and would like to get additional computers wirelessly connected to the Internet.
2. You would like to perform the above task but do not have an updated Easy Setup Key.
3. You finished setting up your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router and would like to get a desktop with no wireless connectivity connected to the Internet.
4. You would like to wirelessly connect a computer to your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router using the Windows Wireless Manager.
5. You would like to give temporary Internet access to a visiting friend or relative.
If you need more help come back.Post / thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Nov 21, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
NOTE: It is
advisable to connect the computer to one of the Ethernet (1, 2, 3 or 4)
ports when setting up the router for the first time. If you have
successfully configured the router using a wireless computer, unplug the
Ethernet cable which connects the computer to the router for you to
have wireless Internet connection. For instructions on how to connect
the wireless computer to go online using the Linksys router, click here.
Make sure the power adapter is plugged in to an available power outlet.
Check if the corresponding LEDs on the router are lit. For instructions, click here.
Accessing the Router's Web-Based Setup Page
Setting-Up WPA Wireless Security on a Linksys Router
Changing the Wireless Network's Name (SSID) on a Linksys Router
Setting-Up a Router with DSL Internet Service
Downloading at Linksys by Cisco Support Site
Nov 12, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Nov 03, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
Jul 18, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jan 26, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router...
Nov 09, 2008 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router
Sep 08, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 09, 2007 | Linksys BEFW11S4 Wireless-B Broadband...
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: