- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
FF908 900 MHz 1-Line
GH 3210 2.4 GHz
GHz 1-Line just set the right model if this is not the right one...
---a score of 4 is highly appreciated-----
---if you think this resolution is helpful kindly click on "YES"----
---you may also leave testimonial-----
---if I help you please help me---
Thank you for choosing fixya
1. lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. press the store button
3. dial the number that you wish to store
4. press the store button a second time
5. press one of the numbers on the phone [0-9] and that will become the speed dial number.
6. make a record of the speed dial number and the name of the person it will call.
Then when you want the person on speed dial number 5, just pick up the receiver, get a dial tone and push 5. Thats it!
ps - kindly rate my answer as helpful. thanks
By typing "Southwestern Bell Freedom Phone Manual" in Google, the first description on top of the page I clicked on showed me a variety of catagories of phones to choose from. I clicked on the corded phone catagory and I chose FC2548 which was the closest to my model FC2570. I downloaded a pdf of the owner's manual which solved my problem of saving numbers to memory and
Press+hold MEM. "SET LANGUAGE" should be there. Press MEM , and "AREA
CODE". Press MEM and "Set T/P". Press MEM "Ringer ON". Press MEM and
"DATE/TIME". The "hour" will blink, type the number to set it.
Then minutes Then "AM/PM". To swap it press any key, or "^" to skip.
Then month. Then day. Then MEM to get to "CONTRAST". Then MEM to get