Question about BoxWave Corporation Apple iPod mini (6GB) miniSync - Complete Essentials Kit (US outlet plug, ClearTouch Anti-Glare, USB
If you go to the following web address there is a free video instruction guide for resolving your specific issue's. It is the first video on the page. I hope this helps :P
Posted on May 14, 2009
IPod is not coming on
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
Ipod classic displays red circle with an x
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
My i pod fall
not playing refuse to come on
Posted on Nov 16, 2009
My ipod have the red circle what can i do
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
1. Turn on your iPod (in my case it would only get as far as displaying the Apple logo
2. Hold the power and home buttons down (the iPod will power off after 10 seconds, but keep holding those buttons down)
3. After the iPod powers off, release the power button (but keep holding the home button down)
4. After a couple more seconds, you should hear that magical “ding dong” that means the iPod is coming back alive, and that Windows has detected it. You may even see a little “New hardware” popup in Windows. It is now safe to release the home button, and your iPod is in DFU mode.
5. Now iTunes will see it as a DFU’ed iPod and should ask you to automatically restore its firmware.
6. iTunes has to download the new firmware, and it takes a while, so go make a sandwich.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
haha i know this problem exactly. My classic did this to me....and still does. Go to that site and pay to have SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL use their equipment to fix it. you can try restoring it...which i did for mine 3 tiems and it doesnt work. So hate to tell you but either buy a new one or pay for your ipod to be sent in to apple OR take it to geek squad near you.
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2015 | Apple iPod shuffle Blue
Dec 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2010 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Sep 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 18, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 06, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 08, 2009 | Apple Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 19, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
2,666 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: