Question about Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
The manual is accessable on the online site you set up to program your remote. I was able to save a copy of the pdf manual to my computer. I don't see a way to upload it to this site though.
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove the batteries. While holding the 2 button down, connect the USB cable. The remote will boot into normal mode. Did this fix the problem? If no, please continue to troubleshoot.
2. Update the firmware. Update the configuration. Did this fix the problem? If no, please continue to troubleshoot.
3. There could be a stuck button on the remote causing the symptom. Remove the batteries from the remote. Push in, and massage each button ensuring it is not stuck down. Replace the batteries and Update the firmware. Update the configuration. Did this fix the problem? If no, please continue to troubleshoot.
4. Remove the batteries from the remote. Manually place the remote into `Safe Mode` by holding off and plug in the USB. Upgrade the firmware in the remote. Update the configuration. Did this fix the problem? If no, please e-mail us back for further information about your issue.
1. Log into the Logitech Harmony Remote Software on your computer
2. Click on the Downloads button at the top-right corner of your screen
3. Click on the Firmware button. Follow the onscreen instructions to upgrade the firmware on your Harmony remote
4. Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click on the Update Remote button
5. Test your remote.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Hi. Here is how to get your remote out of safe mode.
1. Connect your remote to the computer.
2. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
3. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware"
4. The remote will go through the firmware update.
5. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
Voila! Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
I can help you with your Logitech Harmony 670 remote control.
The Logitech Harmony 670 remote control is programmed through the
Harmony Windows Setup Software.
Once installed, you will simply run the program and select the devices you would like to control from menus. This program finds the right codes for you and loads them into your remote control.
I hope that helps.
Harmony 670 Manual Download
Logitech Harmony Firmware Update
Harmony Win Software Download
Harmony MAC Software Download
Logitech Harmony Safe Mode Fix
Harmony Remote Glow Light Fix
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
on Apr 30, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 670 Advanced Universal...
on Apr 30, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 670 Advanced Universal...
on Apr 30, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
Mar 08, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
Mar 04, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
Aug 04, 2008 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
854 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: