- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Turn off your camera and take the batteries out
- Then take the memory card out
- Leave the batteries out for around 10 minutes
- Then put the memory card back in
- Then put the batteries back in and turn the camera on
- Try to see the pic/watch movie again
If this didn't work, check the memory card with a card reader...if it still gives an error then the card might have malfunctioned or needs a reformat.
Switch your camera to Setup on the control **** located on the top.
Take out the memory stick and press the reset button located inside the battery compartment.
Now switch on the camera and insert the memory stick.
If you do not get the error go to the little toolbox on the menu. Select the format option and proceed through the warning messages. Remeber you will loose all data on the memory stick.
Things should now work. If not some simple thing that sound bezare but has worked for me is pushing the memory stick in and out before the camera displays the error. Do this several times until the camera actually reads the stick and them format the stick first chance you get.