- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Did you insert correct the cartridge in the holder?
2. Check if the contacts are clean in the cartridge holder, maybe something is ther and the needle-type contacts from the printer does not push right on the cartridge contacts.
If you don't use the color on a fairly regular basis (once a day), the
cartridge tends to dry out and plug up. You can try and wipe the
cartridge outlets with a damp cloth or even use a little alcohol, and
run the cleaning feature several times, but may well have to just
replace the cartridge.