Question about HP Photosmart 8050 InkJet Printer
From the sounds of things, the issue may be a logic board issue if it is erroring out the same way each time. Many times a small scap piece of paper can get stuck inside the printer causing the paper error, but pressing the OK button would not clear the error which leads me to believe it is a logic board issue. May be time for a new printer.
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Mar 02, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 17, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 05, 2009 | HP Officejet 7210 All-In-One InkJet...
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!