My 1 year old RCA RS2663 just stopped working. I was gone over the weekend and when I can back mute was flashing on the display. I could not get it off, tried everything could not even turn it off. So I unplugged it and now RCA is flashing and disk numbers.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Setting the clock
1. Press and hold CLOCK until
the hour flashes on the display.
2. Press << / >> to set the hour
and then press CLOCK to shift
to minute digits.
3. Press << / >> to set the minute.
4. Press PROG•SET to save
settings or STOP to quit setting.