- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well, actually this is a very easy task. If you transfer the music by way of BT then it's in the receive folder, go to the Receive folder and open it, tap on options and tap again on the song that you want to transfer. You will get the song's option and choose forward, and forwarded to MP3 or in some cases My Music. Remember, these folders are in the memory card, never saved them in the phone memory, not much space.
Make sure you have MP3 files in your memory card. Click one of the MP3 file and open it directly, it should play with media player.
Now, open the Music player and press left select button and select Music library. In the Music library menu scroll down and select Update library. This will update your music player song list and it should work.
If this does not work and if there is any settings changed in the music player, select the Settings icon, and select Restore factory settings. This will ask you a password enter 12345 and it will restore the settings of your mobile to default.
ok this is gonna sound really stupid but there should be a song called beautiful sky and u play it in the music player go into search then play any other song then staying in the search menu go and find the beautiful sky song play it then pause it then go find which ever song u wish to make ur ring tone then click the options button there should be a set as button then u can choose either message tone or ringtone......if it doesn't work then keep trying cause sometimes it doesn't work the first time or u have done something wrong but i hope this helps
i had the same problem, here is what i did.
1. when you download the song, click the documents icon from ur main screen.
2.click memory card
3.scroll down and find the file
4.click it, and from the menu hit "copy"
5. choose the folder you want and click it, it should pop up "empty"
6. go to options at the bottom and click it.
7. you shoud see a menu that says "done" "open" "new folder"
click done. it should pop up "copying" then "done" and ur all set
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.