Question about Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2015 | Apple Iphone 4 - A1349
Mar 25, 2011 | Nokia 6720 Classic Cell Phone
Install PC Suit Then
1. Set your message memory to memory card
2. Connect your phone to PC suite
3. Open communicator centre
4. Export all messages, or the messages you want to move to a folder on your computer.
5. disconnect your phone and change messagememory to C
6. connect again to pc suite.
7. Open communication centre and make a new folder called f.x: important messages.
8. mark the folder you've made and import the messages.
9. disconnect your phone from your pc.
10. Within messaging on your phone, you can move the messages back to inbox or leave them in your folder you made.
Hopefully you have now moved all messages from memorycard to C.
Give it a try and let me know if it worked out.
Dec 24, 2010 | Nokia N97 Cell Phone
Nov 11, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Oct 02, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Aug 02, 2008 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2008 | Nokia 6600
Feb 10, 2014 | Sony Ericsson W200i Cellular Phone
85 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!