Question about Toshiba SDV393 DVD Player/VCR
When i hit open/close a little lock appears in the left hand corner. ANy ideas how to fix it?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Jan 09, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2009 | Samsung DVD-1080P9 DVD Player
Jul 18, 2009 | Samsung DVD-1080P9 DVD Player
Mar 31, 2009 | Cyberhome DVR 1600 DVD Recorder
Jan 17, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR325 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 22, 2008 | Goldstar GBV241 DVD Player/VCR
Dec 09, 2008 | Toshiba SDV393 DVD Player/VCR
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!