Question about A4tech PK5
What should i do??? every time i want to view my camera to a friend in chat.. it says that "no webcam connected"...
please help me?
Hello, please make sure that you have the latest driver for your PK5 Installed. The most current driver can be downloaded from A4Tech here: http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/driver/CameraA.zip
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1) Head to the Yahoo home page, turn on Yahoo Messenger using the 'Messenger' link and log in using your account name and password. You'll need to create an account if you haven't done so already (see Resources below).
2) Click the 'Messenger' followed by the 'Start My Webcam' option. This will load your webcam, and is among the ways you can get your webcam to begin broadcasting.
3) Click on the camera icon that appears in a chat window while you are talking to a friend.
4) Click on a contact from your Contact List, and then click 'Invite to View My Webcam.' This opens a new IM window with your webcam active.
5) Click the 'View Webcam' link while talking to others in IM. This will allow you to see their webcams.
6) Use the 'Super Webcam' mode when you want to send and receive high-quality images and feeds. Broadband makes it possible to see one another in very high resolution, although even with high-end broadband your computer may slow down a bit because of the amount of memory and processing power this requires.
7) Click 'Webcam' followed by the 'Who's Watching Me' button to see which of your friends is receiving your webcam's feed
May 15, 2011 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Dec 26, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Aug 13, 2009 | Xirlink Promax Webcam
Aug 01, 2009 | Logitech 961462-0403 Webcam
Jun 20, 2009 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
Mar 29, 2009 | Webcams
Mar 16, 2009 | Webcams
Dec 17, 2008 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
Dec 13, 2008 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: