MODEL TV99 IN PHILIPPINES NOT RECOGNIZED IN ANY WIRELESS GPRS,MMS
I HAVE TV99 CHINA PHONE WHICH I LIKE TO USE IN INTERNET BUT SINCE OUR NETWORK HERE IS THRU PREPAID WE HAVE TO CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN OUR NET COMMONLY SMART OR GLOBE BUT THEN THEY ALWAYS TELL US IT'S NOT SUPPORTED?HOW CAN WE ACTIVATE THIS KIND IF CEL HERE?PLEASE GIVE US ADVICE.THANK YOU
Re: MODEL TV99 IN PHILIPPINES NOT RECOGNIZED IN ANY...
You can connect ur net with any computer if u have the drivers of ur cell.
the driver have these types of option. when u will install the driver in ur computer then it will be support the net connection....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To Activate the MMS/GPRS you should call your service provider & tell them you Mobile Model & ask them for the GPRS Settings for your Mobile Model. They will provide you those settings for your mobile.
// Feel free to vote this answer with 4 thumbs up & Testimonials //
1. Go to Menu>Choose Settings>Connectivity 2. Go to Data Accounts 3. Create New Account. GPRS/ PS Data Account Name: MyGlobe GPRS APN: www.globe.com.ph 4. Save Account 5. Go to Browser, Slect Options and click Internet Settings 6. Add New Profile Name: MyGlobe WAP Connect Using: MyGlobe GPRS IP ADDRESS: 203.177.042.214 ADVANCED Chg. Homepage: MyGlobe GPRS Address: http://www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp Save Profile
MyGlobe Internet Settings
1. Go to Menu>Choose Settings>Connectivity 2. Go to Data Accounts 3. Create New Account. GPRS/ PS Data Account Name: MyGlobe INTERNET APN: internet.globe.com.ph 4. Save Account
MyGlobe MMS Settings
1. Go to Menu>Choose Settings>Connectivity 2. Go to Data Accounts 3. Create New Account. GPRS/ PS Data Account Name: MyGlobe MMS APN: mms.globe.com.ph 4. Save Account 5. Go to Messages>Picture Messages>Option>Internet Profile 6. Create New Profile Name: MyGlobe MMS Connect Using: MyGlobe MMS IP ADDRESS: 203.177.042.214 7. Save Profile 8. Select the profile MyGlobe MMS in Internet Profile 9. Save Settings 10. Go to Messages>Picture Messages >Options 11. Edit Message Server
12. From Message Settings, make your Internet Profile: MyGlobe MMS
Since Sun Cellular does not have specific settings for your phone for an automatic configuration, you can still connect to the internet by configuring your device manually. You just have to look for internet settings in your phone and input the configuration as indicated below.
SUN GPRS Settings (HTTP & WAP)
Connects to:The Internet Access Point:minternet User & Password : Primary DNS:188.8.131.52 Secondary DNS:0.0.0.0 IP Address:
SUN MMS Settings
Connects to:MMS Connection Access Point:mms User & Password : Primary DNS:0.0.0.0 Secondary DNS:0.0.0.0 IP Address:
If the phone and its connection are working then please call up the helpline of the service provider (SUN) and request them to activate both GPRS and MMS on your number. And also request them for the settings of GPRS and MMS.
MMS is very expensive to use and should be avoided. But if you are happy with it, fine.
Been an unlock cellphone, it comes only with the wap set up for China. You need to set up the gprs and wap in order to get internet and mms. Search online for you wireless service provider wap set up and apply it to your phone.
You need to configure this manually. For china mobiles manuals, software and drivers
check chinamanuals.com (search for your model or just ask them) - they
even have many manuals ready for download (network settings
ur wrong in my n95 china mms and gprs are working properly i know its not the original one but its quite ok for me. you can even connect it to your dvd player with usb and play all the multimedia you can put on its external flash memory you can upgrade up to 8gb mem.