Question about Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
I have a Toshiba Satellite A130 laptop. it was working fine for 18 months since i bought it. last week my brother inserted an iPod, and a pop up screen come which says "one of the USB devices connected to this computer is malfunctioned. and Windows failed to recognize." after unplugging the iPod, i tried my camera, my usb flash disks, the same message is appearing.
Does any one have a solution for this problem, and reactivate my usb ports.
thank you in advance for your help.
Sure let me try.........
I would request you to try with the following steps:
If u are using Windows XP as ur operating sysyem please perform with the folowing steps:
1.Right click on My Computers
2. click on Manage
3. click on Device manager
4. In the right side u find all options of the hardware components installed in ur notebook
5. Find for the option Universal serial Bus controllers
6. Find whether any yellow mark is there on that option or sub options of that menu especially on USB Root hubs.
7. Right click on the USB Root hub (all) present in that menu and click on disabe option and then wait for some time
8. After few minutes Right click on the USB Root hub (all) present in that menu and click on enable option and then wait for some time
9. Now Restart the note book and check
If u think that an yellow mark is present on any of the option then please right click on the particular option and click on update drivers and follow the steps as per mentioned in that particular window.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A130 A135 Notebook
Nov 10, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A45-S121 Notebook
Dec 13, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 PC Notebook
Oct 09, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
Apr 14, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M35X-S163 Notebook
Mar 24, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
Aug 11, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386 Notebook
Jun 20, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
Feb 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 Notebook
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: