Question about Navarre 123 Copy Dvd Gold for PC
Everytime I go to make a copy of a dvd I get this msg does not matter what DVD
"unable to burn dvd, unable to access the video_ts.ifo "
The video_ts.ifo file has been created on the hard drive but will not allow burning from within the 123copy dvd program.
Any ideas what is causing this and how to solve?
Hope This Helps!!! Please Rate my Response!!! Thanks!!!
ROGER In order for me to better assist you, I will need a copy of your 123 product’s “Log Files”. Below you will find Instructions to assist you in locating these log files for both windows Vista, and Windows XP. I will also need you to include your License ID and/or Customer ID, your version number, and the name of the movie you are trying to copy.
You may reply to this email with the log files or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WINDOWS VITSA INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click start, and click the “Computer” button.
2. Once in my computer, double click on the “Local Disk C:” icon, and click on the “Users” folder
3. Double click your User name
4. Once inside the folder, click the “Organize” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
5. Click “Folder and Search Options”, and move select the “View” tab.
6. Scroll down to the “Hidden Folder’s” file, and select the “Show Hidden Folders and Files” button. Click “Apply” and “OK”
7. Now you will be to see the “AppData” folder, double click that folder.
8. Once there double click the “Local” folder, then the “Virtual Store Folder”, “Program Files”, “123 Copy DVD”, and finally “Log”.
9. Attach to email, and email it to email@example.com.
WINDOWS XP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click start, and click the “My Computer” button.
2. Once in my computer, double click on the “Local Disk C:” icon, and click on the “Program Files” folder.
3. Once inside the folder, specific to your program (Example: 123Movies2PSP or 123CopyDVD)
4. Attach to email, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Each and Every Step!!!
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2011 | LG RC185 DVD Recorder/VCR
on Aug 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
on Jul 06, 2010 | Cameras
Mar 29, 2010 | Navarre 123 Copy Dvd Gold for PC
Mar 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Navarre 123 Copy Dvd Gold for PC
Nov 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
1,733 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: