Question about RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
I know im supposed to go into the Menu setup Guide Plus but when it says Press ok to start set up i do this and nohing happens. The tv doesnt freeze but it just wont go anywhere or start the set up process. Any ideas?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2011 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Sep 21, 2010 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Oct 17, 2009 | RCA P61939 61" Rear Projection Television
Oct 02, 2009 | RCA P61939 61" Rear Projection Television
Sep 05, 2009 | RCA HD52W56 52" Rear Projection HDTV
Aug 29, 2007 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: