Question about Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
My CKS 3095S keeps reverting back to January 1, 2005
[http://www.emersonradio.com/owners/SmartSet%20Series/CKS3095_041707.pdf] copy this web link and paste it into the address bar of your browser. This will take you to Emerson's customer support where you will find a pdf copy of the owners manual for you model Clock/Radio. On pages 28-31 you find the procedure for changing the internal lithium battery (CR2430) . This is what you must do to get you Clock/Radio to function correctly again. The internal battery has failed and you have lost all memory functions in the Clock/Radio. If after performing the battery change, you are still having problem with the Clock/Radio. Call the Emerson customer support at this telephone 1-800-898-9020 between the hours of 7am-5pm CT. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for assistance. I hope this information help you with your Clock/Radio problem.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2015 | Sony SY-ICF-C414 Clock Radio
Sep 15, 2011 | Timex T307ST Clock Radio
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Mar 14, 2011 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
Mar 13, 2011 | Sony Dual-Alarm AM/FM Clock Radio with...
Apr 26, 2009 | Seiko QHR016SLH Clock Radio
Apr 08, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Feb 01, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Oct 22, 2007 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: