Question about American Bath Shower Hardware

1 Answer

Angle base cracks in factory seams

Your noe angle base has factory cracks along seam and is less then 2 yrs. old. i purchased at home depot in lawnside n.j.

Posted by on

  • heatguy May 11, 2010

    more then likely caused by improper installation.too many variables to list


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 547 Answers

Contact manufacture ask for replacement as it is most likley defect substandered matriels thay may be intrested in the fault in there product and may give you discount on new if you use there product again.
thank you for useing fixya please rate me

Posted on Feb 25, 2009

  • albert getty
    albert getty Feb 25, 2009

    try to talk to someone in product testing thay might be more intrested then the person at front desk the them thay might want to look in to this as thay may have this same product installed and may fail


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Bathroom showers drips

Good news MOEN has a lifetime warranty shut water off to shower then remove the valve behind the knob home Depot or lowes give you new one free with old part

Mar 15, 2015 | Moen Shower Hardware

1 Answer

How do i seal a crack in the grout on the shower floor using wet area silicone? Is this suitable and what do we do?

problem usually happens when grout is not fully cured and sealed when water penetrates it so... remove old grout using grout removal tool (you can pick up from any where that sells flooring(tile) pick up some new sanded grout to match and sealer apply then seal 24 hrs cure time is req. before sealer wait 2 hrs then re-apply sealer 7_2_2014_6_45_58_am.jpg

Aug 31, 2013 | Shower Hardware

1 Answer

Tilers walled in old connection that current Home Depot shower sets won't fit. Said "this one's screws are 1.5" across instead of 2". Where/how do I find one that fits?

Mar 12, 2013 | Shower Hardware

1 Answer

Hansgrohe Clubmaster Kiwa head leaking from seal

For the Clubmaster shower head there is a rebuild kit available. This is part number 92027000 and is available through your local dealer or online dealer. If you need further help feel free to contact me at Hansgrohe. 1-800-334-0455 press 2 for Tech and ask for David Scarborough. I'd be happy to help.

Sep 05, 2012 | Shower Hardware

1 Answer

I need a diffuser for my Pegasus Lyndhurst bathroom faucet

Bring old sink diffuser and attachment assembly to home depot they have universal replacements.

Nov 27, 2010 | Pegasus Technologies Shower Hardware

1 Answer

Facet leaking

You can purchase a replacement cartridge for that... most hardware stores or places like Home Depot or Lowe's will have them. Take in the old acrtridge or the model of thefaucet. Some of them need a special puller to get the old cartridge out..


Jul 11, 2010 | Moen & Villeta Two Handle Lavatory Faucet

1 Answer

Water Pik Elements Hand Held leaking at flow adjustment

Shower heads, by and large, are not built to be serviced. There are generally no parts available for even the most expensive head. Consider it a light bulb...when it dies it's dead and there is no rebuild

May 23, 2010 | Water Pik & Wallmount Showerhead

1 Answer

Cast-iorn tub to fiberglass shower kit not sealing

keep caulking or change to ceramic tile, or one piece shower units ,without seams

Mar 03, 2010 | Shower Hardware

1 Answer

Cheap Plumbing Supplies Website

don't know them but if you do an ID search on Ebay for thefaucetdiscounters they sell new faucts etc and assessories at at least 50% less than the lowes and depot we got ours at 128.00 (included ship) home depot was 325.00 special order....oil rubbed too

Dec 15, 2009 | Shower Hardware

1 Answer

After consulting with Moen re: 2 knob Tub "cartridge" replacement, 12 yrs old, cold water not running, I did what I was told, after receiving the replacement cartridge 1248. (warranty replacement) The...

If the water is off but still coming through, open a tap or two on one of the lower levels.

Basically the old stem does come out thru the top of the valve. Hopefully Moen sent you the tool to do this job. The tool is a 3/4"diameter about 4 inches long. Even on one end and two little tabs on the other.

Take the handle off stem. Remove the upper retaining nut, usually chrome. Pull out the two plastic upper stem pieces. Insert the 2 tabbed end into the stem area. You will feel the tab drop into the retainer ring. Slowly rotate the retainer ring out Counterclockwise. After the retainer ring is out then put the long screw in the stem and pull it out. Sometimes a little leverage helps here.

You will have TWO retainer nuts. The first one is easy just under the handle, the second will require the special insert tool.

Please rate this response and good luck, Phil

Dec 29, 2008 | Moen & Replacement Cartridge

Not finding what you are looking for?
Shower Hardware Logo

Related Topics:

44 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top American Bath Shower Hardware Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

7167 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4331 Answers

cracklin joe

Level 2 Expert

105 Answers

Are you an American Bath Shower Hardware Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides