- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there is often a screen located in the hose end ... you can clean, replace or remove the screen and always replace the hose washers but its far better to replace both hoses with good quality new ones .. the safe lifetime of the hoses is only a few years ... so its a good idea to replace them every few years anyhow ... while you have the hoses off you can check water flow to make sure the shut off valves are not clogged .. (make sure they were both fully "on" to start with) .. if there is good water flow and the screens are not clogged then you may have a clogged solonoid valve (just inside the machine at the water inlets) (has wires going to it also)
slow water run could be caused by the filter on the cold water hose is clogged by granite or mineral deposits
1. turn off the water to the cold hose
2. drain water out of hose and detach from washer
3. get a water spray bottle and set to strong stream not spray,
spray the filter that goes into the machine, this should clean out the debris that is clogging the line hold a small container to catch water when you spray if you see black specks it granite
4. after it runs clear reattach hose and turn the cold water back on that should solve your problem, it did the trick for me
1.) turn off water valve that supplies cold water to washer. 2.) unscrew the cold water hose-type connector immediately next to the set of 2 water connections in back of unit. 3.) look into the hose you just removed or into the water connector on machine. you will find a metal screen (like a window screen) that is cone-shaped...if none found then remove hose connection at other end of same hose...remove it and then clean it thoroughly and then re-assemble all.