An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: how do you get to the photo album???????
Connect the usb cable between the camera and the computer. Make sure the camer is off. After you connect the camera to the computer, then you can turn on the cameral. Go to My computer and you will see all the drives. Look for VTech 773. Double click on the drive and you will see a PHOTO folder, pictures will be there. Remember: if your using an SD card, then you will see that under removable drives. Your pictures could be there too.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Once my photos get deleted from my camera i.e from memory card which i used in it so at that time i used picture recovery software. This software helps me to restore all my lost photos. One more best feature of this software i come to know that we can restore all lost photos, songs and video files from our system. You can download this free software and you can recover your lost photos. Hope it will help you.
To upload photos: 1.- Click Add photo / video at the top of your homepage. 2.- Choose Create photo album.
3.- Select the image files to upload. To select multiple photos at once by holding down the Ctrl key on PC or Mac Command key while clicking the image files. 4.- While loading files: * Add the title and album description
* Use the selector to choose public who can view the album (note: if you tag someone, your friends can view photos in which that person is labeled) * Add captions, labels and locations to photos as they finish loading. 5.- Look at the progress bar to see the estimated remaining time to load the album. When completed, click "Publish photos."
Hope this helps; also keep in mind that your feedback is important and I`ll appreciate your time and consideration if you leave some testimonial comment about this answer.
You post pictures the same way you post statuses. However, instead of selecting status, try to click on "Photo" located above the text box where you write your status. After clicking "Photo" 3 options will appear below it--- Upload a Photo, Take a Photo, and Create an Album.
If you only want to post one picture, choose "Upload a Photo", then click the button "Choose File". Select the photo you want to upload then wait for the upload to finish.
If you have several photos to upload select "Create an Album". A pop-up will appear... Just click "Select Photos"... Then select all the pictures simultaneously that you'd like to upload into an album. After selecting, fill in the album details and wait for the upload to finish.
Download them directly to your computer then reupload them to facebook in a new album. I dont think there is a way to directly upload them from pb to facebook... You can also make the album public in pb and post the link in facebook so your friends see it in their feed.
What you would do is log into facebook and you are at the newsfeed, Click Photo the Upload a photo from drive. Navigate to where you saved the photos and click on the photo you want to upload and click OK. You can also create an album and upload multiple images at the same time. From the newsfeed page click on Photo and then Create album.
Put the camera into (Review) mode. Go to (Menu) Then (Settings) Then scroll down to the (Memory Stick) menu. Then at the bottom of the menu it will say (Copy); press copy, Then select (Album) and continue from there. It will copy the album onto the memory card so you can upload the pictures.
While it appears that the system is locking up, the actual problem is that a message prompt in the PhotoMAX 2.0 software is hiding beneath other open windows and needs to be answered before proceeding.
In this instance, the PDC 640 TWAIN Driver window has been preset to always be the "top" window, obscuring any other windows that may be open behind it.
The PhotoMAX 2.0 window must be "active" (or "brought to the top") to answer any message prompts. Once the message prompt is answered, you will be able to download images.
To deactivate the PDC 640 TWAIN Driver window's "Always on Top" preset:
1. Launch the PhotoMAX application.
2. Select Get Photo.
3. Select Camera or Scanner. The Acquire From window appears.
4. Select Twain device and click OK. The Select Source window appears.
5. Highlight PDC 640 and click Select. The album window appears next, followed by the PDC 640 TWAIN Driver window.
6. Right-click on the PDC 640 TWAIN Driver window and deselect (i.e. uncheck) "Always on Top".
To move the PhotoMAX 2.0 window forward:
1. Launch the PhotoMAX application.
2. Click on Get Photo.
3. Click on From Album.
4. When the album opens, answer YES to the question "The contents of this album have been changed. Do you want to save the changes?".
5. Click on the Acquire icon at the top of the album window to select the PDC 640 camera and download the thumbnails from the camera. Your system will no longer appear to lock up.
The IR-500 allows you to create custom photo albums that can be organized in 12 separate albums for easy viewing. Each album can hold up to 100 images. As a result, users can carry their favorite photos right in the camera, and enjoy viewing them wherever and whenever they wish.