Question about Canon PIXMA iP90v InkJet Printer
My printer will not print black ink.
The color ink is printing, i need black documents to print as well.
I had this problem recently with my IP90. Both the black and color heads were clogged. After running the "canned" routines several times to clean the heads and deep clean the heads...still didn't help...here's what I did:
1. open the top lid to have the cartridges that are inserted in the print head to the middle of the printer.
2. remove both cartridges
3. What is left there is the print head..slightly move it to the right and gently lift the print head lock.
4. Grasp the print head and lift it out.
5. Have severasl paper towels hand and know that you will have color and bw ink on your fingers
6. Put the print head on the paper towel
7. Pour rubbing alcohol on the blk and color heads and let them sit of about 10-15 minutes.
8. after that dry the heads and re-insert them in the printer
9. I put new cartridges in the printer and ran clean and deep clean a few times.
10. May color and black and white print is back!
Hope this helps.
Posted on May 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2010 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 InkJet Printer
Jul 07, 2009 | Canon MX310 Office All-In-One Printer
Dec 09, 2008 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Nov 13, 2008 | Canon MP140 PHOTO AIO All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 10, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Jun 28, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
334 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: