Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
When i turn on my computer, and begen to go to wendow my computer
Hi..the reason to this problem may be due
to the virus,any of your window file might
have got corrupted.The best solution is to
scan the computer and if the problem still
continues you have to re-install your os.
try it out..
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2012 | Kingston Data Traveler 2 GB USB Drive...
Power off the laptop. Remove any peripheral devices such as speakers, printers or flash drives that are not necessary to this operation. Connect your laptop to power/adapter.
Very Important: Please make sure you have backed up all important data because restoring your device to factory settings will result in loss of all data and software, Though all software that came preinstalled with the computer will come back.
1. Backup your important data in external hard-drive or flash drive.
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Turn the PC back on and hit the F8 key repeatedly until the Advanced Boot Option Screen appears.
4. Click "Repair Your Computer" if you are not already on it and then press ENTER
5. Choose your keyboard & language options and click OK
6. On the "System Recovery Options Screen" click "Complete PC restore" which is probably the second last option.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions
8. When prompted, click on "Full Factory Recovery"
9. Click "Next"
10. Click "Yes"
11. You may notice for a while it seems like nothing is happening, give it some time.
12. After some minutes, recovery will complete and you click "Finish".
13. Computer will restart and it will boot to desktop just fine. It might ask you to configure some settings as this is equivalent to starting a new computer.
May 15, 2011 | Operating Systems
Mar 15, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Mar 07, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Dec 26, 2010 | Operating Systems
Dec 18, 2010 | Acer Operating Systems
Aug 10, 2010 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Jun 29, 2009 | Operating Systems
May 09, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: