Question about Televison & Video
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the 2 button on your remote control
3. Press the 4 button on your remote control
4. Press the 0 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 0 button on your remote control
9. Press the Enter button on your remote control to change the region to 1 for
region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 9 for multi-region playback
10. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Power off the DVD player
12. Power on the DVD player
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2010 | Pioneer DV-490V-K DVD Player
Sep 13, 2010 | Pioneer DV-410V-K DVD Player
May 28, 2010 | Pioneer DV-C503 Multi-disc DVD Player
Mar 06, 2010 | Pioneer DV410V DVD Player
Jan 29, 2010 | Pioneer DV-310 DVD Player
Jun 14, 2009 | Pioneer DV-360-S DVD Player
Feb 29, 2008 | Philips DVP3140
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!