Need manual for Maxell FM transmitter / Dock Maxell P-25
I bought it used, and can't figure out how to work it at all,,, Does anyone have any instructions? I have been looking online but have been unable to find anything. The manufacturer's website does not offer support for that model/
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This means your dock is not compatible with the iPhone 3G, or slightly compatible. I've had this problem with an FM transmitter in my car, I can use it to transmit my tunes to whatever station but I cannot use the charge features of the FM transmitter. Consult your manual for the dock about compatibility.
i have the same problem i think when ihad my ipod in it i hit my ipod whic bent it and now it only works if i bend my ipod like tilt it and put something inbetween to keep it there... now its only getting worse...
1. Open the battery cover on your TuneCast II Mobile FM Transmitter. Install the included AAA batteries and
replace the battery cover.
2. Plug the 3.5mm connector into your iPod player or other portable music device.
3. The AUTO ON feature will power on the FM Transmitter when the unit detects an input signal. Your FM
Transmitter’s “AUTO ON/OFF” feature uses your audio player’s volume level to automatically power on and
For best results, keep your player set at a medium volume level. NOTE: Setting your device volume very
low may cause the FM Transmitter to turn off, even if the audio player is on. You can also press and hold
both and buttons simultaneously for two seconds to turn on the unit. To turn off the unit, press
and hold both buttons simultaneously again for two seconds.