- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Okay well, there can be a few possibilities :
1) Your microphone is muted. May be you mute it accidentally while you are on phone. Or maybe you've made some changes to your hardware recently but installing some app- all in all just make sure the microphone isn't muted.
2) Your phone microphone is damaged. In that case you need to get it repaired from a nearby mobile center. If you still have your phone under warranty then you can get it replaced by the company itself.
One way to check whether your mic is broken or not is try using earphones with a mic. See if the other person is able to hear or not.
Do try to reboot your phone. That sometimes fixes the problem.
If that doesn't seem to work,
Long press the menu button to access "google now" page. Hitting menu again gives settings option. From there, disable voice open for OK google.
do factory settings press 2945#*# and then select factory settings this method will delete your all data so please first make backup, if this didnt solve the problem you need to give someone who repair hardware( maybe need to change speaker and mic).