Question about HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
PhotoSmart 7350 printer message (lcd) says it is out of paper when in fact paper is loaded. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
If the printer says out of paper try to reset the printer is this does not help
then its hardware failure on the printer ,,you can try this steps:
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck un
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2014 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Mar 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 24, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Jan 15, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
Jul 25, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7350 InkJet Printer
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!