- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is it the original Hp catridge or you refilled it..???? you've replaced the black... so no problem with black.... color catridge would have dried... so remove th color catridge and wipe thi lower part gently with a wet cloth....!!!
I have gone through all the forums but none of them worked...
The correct solution for the problem is the canon printer needs to have both the color and black catridges present in the printer...
So even if you purchased new black catridge only you need to have the old color catridge to be placed in the place of color catridge....
So it will detect the catridges and if any of the one is empty it asks to select black at the time of printing and simply select it you will get a black print...
So make sure both the catridges either empty or full need to be placed to detect the catridges....
Normally, new catridge has a thin layer close the output of the ink. See that thing. If it close, pull it over, Or. May be the catridge is not suitable with the printer. May be the the catridge is quite old and the ink is dry, if it is refill catridge, put several drop of hot water in it. Hope this may help.
Now put out u color cartridge and take one tissue paper or toilet paper then put ink color head to paper(soft pressure).after that see u paper are inside show three color appear in paper????(red,yellow and blue).if all have means you cartridge ok if only same or no any coming out means u color ink problem need to replaced new unit.
if got all color out better u open u printer body and check are all cable u plug in back is correct or wrong position??.second u can try go to printer preferences go to find print out in color or in gray-color and change their setting to print out in color
HP PSC 2210 InkJet Printer.
The following has to be done for checking the Blank Ink Catridge working :
01. Remove the existing Black catridge and Color Catridges from the Printer carefully.
02. Clean the location with a soft cloth with cleaning liquid to make the place dust free.
03. Put the correct black and colour cartridges recommended by HP and that too genuine one.
04. Do not use any refilled or reinked local catridges that will spoil the HP PSC 2210 printer.
05. Re-install the catridges both Black and Colour properly.
06. Take a test print out - both black and colour print outs.
07. Check the Printer status and there is no warning of Cartridges wrongly inserted.
Have a Good day.