a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
when sky station is displayed on tv press interactive on sky remote and move down to sky customer services press select when page is displayed move down to program remote
you will need make and model number of tv
then follow on screen instructions
hope this helps
Program your sky remote to give your TV basic functions like ON/OFF and volume HERE is the link on how to do it also there is a basic list here at sky user CODES or you can go to SKY website for a list of their codes, these will work on any version on the SKY remote 0742, 0205 or 0207
Alternatively there are many AIO remotes generally cheaper than the originals and have the added advantage of being able to put your DVD and VCR on it out there some websites even sell them pre-programmed for your TV check this LINK for Alternatives or Originals.
Found the correct code for my TV & Sky remote... I searched a fair bit more on google for... "WS6680SIL/C7 code" and found... http://www.sjstv.co.uk/skycodelistNEW.html which the correct code for my Bush TV - 0742. Others you may want to try are Bush 0157 246, 263, 377, 037, 064, 065, 310,300,383, 399, 391, 402, 339. or Beko 0125 514, 398. Further, Alba Group are the firm whom own Bush brand amongst others. Google Alba Group to get their site and links to Bush sites.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV then press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press tv guide . If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide,you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV (For scart switching, this may be one of the other buttons on your remote e.g. help, i or a colour button).
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
i have here some writeups i found during surfing for your sky remote.
Not every TV is included in the code list. In fact, although it was claimed that "95 percent" of TVs could be controlled by the Digibox remote, the true figure is probably "95 percent of last year's models" and the standard remote will NOT control your Video Recorder or any other equipment.
UPDATE October 31, 2006. The latest versions of the remotes are SKY Rev.8 and SKY+ remote are Rev.6 and Sky-HD are Rev.8 (Sky-HD also operates the SKY+ Digibox and contains codes for more recent Plasma and TFT screens). Look at label inside the battery compartment. These remotes contain codes for more recent TV sets and omit codes for TV sets that are now several years old. We do not stock earlier revisions.
seems here that they may have no codes for your tv.
i will just update you if ever i find codes and ill post it here.