Question about Pioneer DEH-2000MP MP3 CD AM/FM Car Stereo Head CD Player
The manual was even wrong on this one. What you have to do is:
1. turn the key to the run position
2. push and hold the volume knob in until the unit turns off.
3. push it in again and hold it, the unit will turn back on and if you keep holding the button in the hour will start to flash
4. use the up/down, left/right buttons to set the time
5. push the button one more time and its all set
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P2900MP CD Receiver...
Aug 18, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-2000MP MP3 CD AM/FM Car Stereo...
May 01, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-2000MP MP3 CD AM/FM Car Stereo...
Jan 26, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 26, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P3500 CD Player
Nov 11, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-2000 CD Changer
Sep 02, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-1600 CD Player
Jul 02, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 24, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: