Question about POSX POS-X WTP-150 Thermal Printer
We are on a POS system and this printer is only 3 years old. It appears that the paper will not feed anymore when you press the feed button and it won't print the customer receipts. When you put the paper in and close the cover and press the feed button, nothing happens and the error lights are on.
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2011 | POSX POS-X WTP-150 Thermal Printer
May 27, 2010 | POSX POS-X WTP-150 Thermal Printer
May 06, 2010 | POSX POS-X WTP-150 Thermal Printer
Mar 14, 2010 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2010 | POSX POS-X WTP-150 Thermal Printer
1,224 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!