Question about Chicony TwinkleCam DC2110 Webcam
After you get your camera installed properly, DO NOT unplug it from the USB port as it will cause
the drivers to be corrupt and render the camera unusable till reinstalled it properly.
Follow the instructions below and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program.
When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window. If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display: You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends. Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
Step 1: The "Tools" menu of Windows Live Messenger
1. Recover Windows Live Messenger in our software if you do not have it yet.
2. Start the installation of the software.
3. Once this is done, go to the Tools menu software.
In this menu, two links are important in order to properly configure your camera:"Setting audio and video" and "Parameters of the webcam."This is the first that we will discuss first and foremost, the second used primarily to adjust the parameters of the image in the secondary stage but we are dealing with. Launch therefore setup wizard and click on "Next".
Step 2: The setting of loudspeakers
1. Select your hardware in the menu.
2. Check the box if you use a helmet.
3. Test finally your sound output in order to adjust the volume.
It is possible that you find in the menu several choices. That means you have several elements in your computer capable of transmitting sound, a dedicated card and your motherboard, for example. In this case, make sure to select well the correct input, what you quickly verify the test by loudspeakers.
Step 3: At the turn of the microphone
1. Select your sound source.
2. Start talking to your microphone.
3. Observe the cursor, if it moves, your microphone is working.
Two remarks on the stage configuration. On the one hand, if your camera has no microphone, you must go through a device that you must annex plug into the pink on your sound card. On the other hand, if your mouse does not work, you may have selected the wrong input device sound. Take particular care in this setting and not leave this page only when the cursor s'agitera,
indicating that your voice is recognized by the software.
Step 4: Turning finally to the image
1. Specify this time the source of the video.
2. Observe the window of return: if your setup is satisfactory, your image should appear.
3. Adjust the frame rendering through the "Option" button.
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2014 | Chicony TwinkleCam DC2110 Webcam
Jul 01, 2012 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX3 Digital Camera
Oct 06, 2011 | Chicony TwinkleCam DC2110 Webcam
Aug 02, 2011 | Panasonic Lumix DMCF2 Digital Camera
Sep 01, 2009 | Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z9 Digital Camera
Feb 13, 2009 | Chicony TwinkleCam DC2110 Webcam
Jan 18, 2009 | Chicony TwinkleCam DC2110 Webcam
Nov 04, 2008 | Chicony TwinkleCam DC2110 Webcam
Oct 24, 2008 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion 961403-0403...
600 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: