- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jul 10, 2013 - Uploaded by ApplianceVideo.com
Hotpoint, GE, RCA Washer Repair - Does not spin or drain - VWSR4150DAWW ... Fisher & Paykel ... my washer won't drainnor spin. what is the problem? .... But in the end, this video helped me fix our washing machine.
If your washer is indeed a WBSE3120B, than the not spinning is directly relatedto the unit not draining.
These machines by design cannot spin if the drain is inadequate.
Here is the first step in resolving the problem, you need to access the drainpump/filter to clean it.
To reach the filter and clean it...
**Unplug the washer from the dryer or wall, or turn off the 30amp breakerat the home service panel...safety first**
1) Open the small square plastic door at the right bottom of thewasher.
2) Via the small hose drain any access water from the pump...this is where awet/dry shop-vac comes in handy, or a shallow pan with a few towels works a swell.
3) Then turn the pump insert/button trap counter clock-wise and pull out.Clean the trap out thoroughly running it under hot water and mild soap or your washer detergent and inspect inside the pump for any other foreignobjects/obstructions.
4) Re-install the lint trap insuring it is good and snug/tight. Before closing up the small access door, run a short rinse spin cycle to check for leaks.
Let me know how you make out, or if you require further assistance.
Thank you for visiting our site please take a moment to rate the infoprovided for you here.
You have what is called "agitating dogs" there are usually 4 of them at the bottom of the agitator. They have small grippers which lock onto the agitator and agitates. If the washer is ever overfilled or over time filled to heavy this will wear down the nylon teeth on the "dogs". The top of the agitator will spin off, you will see a bolt inside at the bottom, remove bolt and the agitator will pull out. Google "agitating dogs on washer. It will give you pictures for a better understanding. If the belt was broken the washer would not drain, because the belt turns the pump. These dogs are about $5 and honestly easy to install. Good Luck.
If the water is not removed first, the spin will not occur. Do you hear the pump run when it starts the spin cycle? If nothing, the pump may be jammed with debris, or the motor itself may have failed. If the motor runs, but no water comes out of the drain, then look for a kinked drain hose (inside the cabinet) or possibly a stray sock lodged in the drain outlet under the outer tub. Sometimes the pump impeller will come loose from the motor shaft causing loss of pump action. Hope that some of this helps!
first,check for any obstructions in the tub to pump then from the pump to the house drain,including and kinked hoses,if the washer senses any back pressure from these it won't drain or spin,also check the pump inside to make sure there are no impellers broken or missing on the pump or debris inside the pump